• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Any Nazi Zombie Fans Here??

How Much Do You Like Nazi Zombies?

• It's pathetic compared to Resident Evil

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mike Redfield

"BRING ME 115!!!!!!!!"-Elena Siegman: Nazi Zombies
For starters, I'm a HUGE Nazi Zombies lover, as you know, from the latest games in the CoD series. Because this forum centers around another zombie series, I figured there had to be some people who also enjoy Nazi Zombies. Anyone else?

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Played it and it was OK.
Eventually I start wondering why I'm not playing Left 4 Dead, but then I remember Left 4 Dead became boring as **** after like 2 months. Then I wonder why I'm playing Nazi Zombies and promptly cease to play it.

I have not played the one on Black Ops, just the one from WaW one or two times as I do not own a copy.
Do not care for Call of Duty as a whole, but I would rather not sound like some weird gaming hipster who just hates on the "mainstream" so I instead devote myself to the original 3 Halo games along with Mass Effect and the Bethesda RPGs of the current-gen.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Whenever I play the zombies on Black Ops I get p*ssed off at the dog things and I rage quit lol. I'm terrible at it. I Made A Game With Zombies!! on XBLM is where it's at!

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Woulda been cool to see a, I enjoy it, option, rather than I LOVE IT or Eh, it was alright, or I hate it lol. I picked the first option because I do enjoy the game, although not quite to the point of OMGILOVEIT. Those dogs get me most of the time, but I'm getting better at surviving them.

Mike Redfield

"BRING ME 115!!!!!!!!"-Elena Siegman: Nazi Zombies
Since it seems the dogs are the Buzzkills in this area, I know a way to always survive them, that exists in Kino. In Kino, when the dogs start coming, if you camp in one area (preferably with a Stakeout or M16) they will never be able to hit you before you can kill them. The hallway I'm referring to is the one that can be reached by going up the stairs and to the right, from the lobby, then the first opening in the wall on the right leads you down to a very long and narrow hallway. From there, the dogs have to come straight-forward at you from one direction and you'll have plenty of time to kill them before they reach you.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
If you like nazi zombies, perhaps you would like the Norwegian horror films on the subject. Right now I can't recall the title, but maybe you already know if you're a fan of this.

I'm not a true fan, but I'm curious and I think I might become a fan. I'll buy the films next time I see them. The other film is a sequel to the first one.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
If you like nazi zombies, perhaps you would like the Norwegian horror films on the subject. Right now I can't recall the title, but maybe you already know if you're a fan of this.

I'm not a true fan, but I'm curious and I think I might become a fan. I'll buy the films next time I see them. The other film is a sequel to the first one.
I know what film you're talking about. It's Dead Snow (Død snø), I watched it before and I found the movie to be awful. The characters are strange or stupid, the film wasen't funny (Except for the dead vague exposition man. That face was just priceless.), didn't make any sense, and it was very boring (Except for that one scene where it's the 2 guys going through the zombies with a chainsaw and sledgehammer, that was pretty awsome scene.). I wish that I can actually type down everything that is wrong with the film, but that requires about 5 hours of my time and if I did then this would be a big post. However I will say that Dead Snow is not the worst Nazi Zombie film, that honor goes to "Zombie Lake" ("Le Lac des Morts Vivantes"), "Oasis of the Dead", or "Horror's of War". The only 2 maybe good Nazi Zombie films that I can think of are the films "Shock Waves" and "Outpost."

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Thanks for your opinion. But at least some of the critics were positive, so I might give it a chance if it's cheap enough. It could also be that it's easier for Norwegians to understand the film, but that can't explain things like poor acting, poor mixing or other technical stuff.

And parts of the facts I recall could be mixed with another film; Fritt Vilt. That is a film with a sequel, I don't know if Dead Snow had that.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I think you should watch it at a cheap price and in matter of fact it is a movie that I do recommend some people to watch. While I did find it the movie awful, it could entertain some people even if they know it's awful. At a cheap price you may like it and if you don't, well at least you got it at a cheap enough price. You could like it even though you think it is awful (It's kinda like Doug Walker with Spider-Man 3 or like me with The Grudge.).

I'm going to say though Dead Snow probably is a better movie without the English dub. If the English dub was saying the same words as the characters were in the original Norwegian dub then the movie stays the same in my opinion (Characters: This was from 1942. That was 100 years ago. Me: Yeah, I'm glad that we're living in the year 2042 you idiot.), but if there were a few more things changed in the Norwegian dub then the movie maybe slightly better (It determines what they say), but still pretty bad because you got some idiot moments (Like how in the world do you get your intestines riped out by lightly hitting a branch or why on Earth would you walk up to someone with a chainsaw while he is slashing at zombies and tap them on the shoulder, and how is it possible to make a sled with a gun attached onto it if all you did was wrap duct tape around your neck) and stuff like light emitting gold coins.

Top Bottom