• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

any Donnie Darko fans here?

Maddog2212

I have just recently watched Donnie Darko, and it was amazing. My favorite aspect of the movie was when Gretchen said "Donnie Darko? What the hell kind of name is that? It's like some sort of superhero or something." And this was like a foreshadowing of how he ends up sacrificing his live to save Gretchen's, his sister's, and his mother's lives. That was very heroic and gave a sense of purpose and meaning to his life. He WAS a supehero.

What was your favorite aspect(s)?

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I haven't seen it yet, but I've been planning on buying it. I'm a Jake Gyllenhaal fan lol :p

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Yeah, I loved that movie. Haven't seen it in awhile, but I remember liking that bunny.

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
used to consider it a great, but these days i just see it as fluff.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I am a fan

This film is kinda funny, the main family, the brother and sister are related in real life :p his sister is so hot haha!!

Yeah pretty awesome film, doesnt make sence much, but its still cool.

favorite aspect is Donnie taking pills that make him freak out and do the world a favour.. in the end it's a total paradox because he ends up helping no one, but everyone is alive and I think they all realise everything about everyone because of what Donnie did in the past.

time travel is a rut lol it really doesnt make sence to me I just make my own interpretations...

Top Bottom