• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Another propably RE movie soon

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I'm exicited for another film but this raises some immediate thoughts:

1. The last cg film that came out advertised re6 which came out soon after. This film is estimated 2017 so does it mean re7 shouldnt be expected until at least 2017?

2. If it's a reboot or whatever but still involves leon (previously said before was that there was going to be 3 leon cg films)
Does this mean that the story will not have a Canon place within the main story timeline?

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
It'll be cool to see more interaction between Chris and Leon. I know they were both in RE6 but they didn't interact as much as I'd have liked. Seeing Rebecca again will be awesome too.

I am slightly confused as to how the CG movie series will be rebooted, however.

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
Been well suprised when i seen this article on Kotaku, it seems well i have also to see those previous RE CGI movies before this beacuse well i not seen them already as once one been in mine native language TV but well on very late nighttime and i never got chance to see it at that time.

Lithium

Awesome!! Especially if it really features Leon and Chris! But why making it a reboot? It's not like Degeneration and Damnation have such s great impact on the (game) canon.

2017 is way too far away

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
fbmdj6.jpg

wolf trail

unleash the Evil within you!
I guess Leon is the the superstar when it comes to CGI movies...
happy to see some other characters :)
never been a fan of Rebecca but she really needed some attention.

ResidentDevil

RE Mania
Great, but I wonder if they are going to use the latest CGI technology so it would look much better and more realistic than Damnation/Degen.

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
Great, but I wonder if they are going to use the latest CGI technology so it would look much better and more realistic than Damnation/Degen.

That also would been great, as well i once seen one CGI movie from 2014 and it been Japanese one it turned well very amazing as animation, some people i given even trailer of it mistook movie for PS4 game , imagine if it would be done with this RE movie but with more better CGI.

Top Bottom