• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (2019) Annoying dial locks

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
Where are you supposed to find all the codes to the countless amount of dial locks scattered throughout the police station? You're given no clues whatsoever, or is something that's supposed to come later in the game?

Res_Veteran

I Work For Umbrella
Where are you supposed to find all the codes to the countless amount of dial locks scattered throughout the police station? You're given no clues whatsoever, or is something that's supposed to come later in the game?

The majority of the codes can be found by developing the film rolls when you find them at least that's what story I'm going with as the few I've found so far were in the film rolls.

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
The majority of the codes can be found by developing the film rolls when you find them at least that's what story I'm going with as the few I've found so far were in the film rolls.
Thanks. I'm really enjoying the game so far though, it's beautiful. It does feel like a 90's video game with updated graphics and gameplay. Especially the Spade, Club, Heart and Diamond keys... I mean, developers don't put that sort of corny stuff in modern games no longer. And it's a shame!

Res_Veteran

I Work For Umbrella
Thanks. I'm really enjoying the game so far though, it's beautiful. It does feel like a 90's video game with updated graphics and gameplay.

I nearly jumped out my skin when arriving in the underground parking lot them Cerberus's are a pain in the A hole specially when you have no ammo. :lol:

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
That's where I found mine. There's also a dial lock underground where the code is circled on a magazine/flyer cover.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
And once you solve them, the answers are the same through all 4 scenarios. So, write them down or memorize them. It'll give you an easier time in subsequent playthroughs since you already solved them once.

Top Bottom