• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Alternative jobs

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
This is a fun thread and a thought experiment: If the RE characters didn't work as what they're working now, if BSAA, STARS and so on didn't exist, what else would they do?

I'll start:

Barry = Lumberjack ("What IS this? An axe - it's really powerful, especially against trees!")
Leon = Hairdresser (Obvious, right?)
Helena = Secretary (She looks like one in her Tall Oaks outfit.)
Jake = Bodyguard (Or doorman.)
Piers = Underwear model (Just like his face model.)
Excella = Runway model (Probably the only female RE character tall enough for that job.)
Claire = Kindergarten teacher (Her treatment of Sherry proves that she's good with children.)
Chris = Fitness centre coach (Although a friend of mine says the payment is miserable.)
Jill = Engineer (Because she has a knack for explosives and lockpicks.)
Rebecca = Doctor (Probably the youngest in her hospital.)
Jessica = Actress (Pretty much her role in Revelations.)
Carlos = Bartender ("All the drunk ladies love my accent - it drives 'em crazy!")
Ashley = Prostitute
Wesker = THE BOSS (Or just the leader of a sect where he claims to be God?)

These are my thoughts. I have no ideas for Sherry and Ada, though. What do you think? :D

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Barry: Deli owner (because he loves sandwiches obviously)
Leon: Designer of clothing. (he sure does know how to pick out them leather jackets. ;) )
Helena: Psychiatrist.
Jake: Bartender.
Piers: Masseuse.
Excella: Hooker.
Claire: Humanitarian.
Chris: Construction Worker (guy loves to punch Boulders!)
Jill: Model.
Rebecca: Musician.
Jessica: Highschool biology teacher (she's a bitch and most biology teachers are too :p)
Carlos: Stripper.
Ashley: Hooters Waitress.
Wesker: Scientologist.
Sherry: Housewife :p
Ada: Phone sex operator. XD

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Phone sex operator... :D (The proper laughing smiley is still missing, sorry.) Yeah, she certainly has the right voice for that!

And you're right, I can totally see Sherry as a house-wife. "Jake-baby, you're home! :) Oh, why do you look so angry, was work so annoying today? :eek: I'm sorry. :( You know what? I'll just finish dinner and after that you get a nice foot message... ;) Yeah, I know you like that! :p And after that you have to play with Albert Junior, he made a burp while you were at work, it was soooo cute! :oops: By the way, Carla called, she's bitching again. :rolleyes: But never mind that right now, I'm sooo glad to be your wife! :D "

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Now you got me into imagining all male RE characters as ballerinas... Leon would still be believable, but the thought of Chris squeezing his muscles into a pink whatever-you-call-that-thing-ballerinas-are-wearing... Thank you for making me laugh so early in the morning! :D

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Now you got me into imagining all male RE characters as ballerinas... Leon would still be believable, but the thought of Chris squeezing his muscles into a pink whatever-you-call-that-thing-ballerinas-are-wearing... Thank you for making me laugh so early in the morning! :D

You know here in America, football players are required to learn ballet in order to be more graceful and agile on the field... So people Chris' size and bigger are twirling around! Maybe not in tutu's but you get the picture. It's awesome!

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Barry- A stay at home dad.
Leon- A police officer.
Chris- S.W.A.T.
Claire- Not sure what there called, but she would on the suicide hotline.
Jill- Gym couch.
Wesker- He would of killed him self, and try to rule over Satan.

Top Bottom