• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) Alternate Scenes?

Tyrant

Hey guys Tyrant here
Was wondering and hope some could help me figure this out but in Re3 I was playing not to long ago and the first time around playing the game. The part you find Murphy theirs a few different scenes for him
1.Nicholai Kills him
2.Carlos is resisting to kill him but Murphy begs

Now first time around I played and got the carlos scene

but then i kept getting nicholai
how would I get the Carlos scene?

Also How do I get the Barry Burton Ending?

ValentineFan

I always seemed to get the Barry Burton ending. To do it, you have to jump off the bridge when fighting nemesis type B, and after that, the game takes a different path. You have to fight off Nicholai in the chopper {or negotiate with him}, and then you should get that ending. :]

Tyrant

I did jump off the bridge
There is something I did wrong... Maybe my mistake was going into the Police Station?

Silverfern

The Haka: "Ka Mate!"
Thats right, jumping off the bridge is getting the barry burton scene, because if you get nemesis off the bridge which you already know, then that would be carlos scene.

Now you said you wanted carlos scene, there are 2 scenes in this game, you see carlos in the kitchen when he does his flip and meet jill or in the newspaper building where hes lying down on the floor and says about his sore head and meets her as well.

this is what you do.. Don't go to the Resturant first and open the Basement Floor. Go straight to the Newspaper Building passed that crashed fire engine truck. once you in there, turn the power on and head upstairs and into the door. go into the office and you will see carlos lying on the floor, they both chat. Now Nemesis is coming upstairs.

Choice: Jump out the window or Hide in the back.

Choose Jump Out of the window

walahhhh! now you got the carlos scene, and nicolai getting blown up in the gas station.

Top Bottom