• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 All specs for All platforms on resident evil remake and more info

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
I am very ****ed off about it being digital only !!!!! I want a physical game in my hand for this bad boy !!!

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
I kind of want it physical too. Maybe it'll be on the cheaper side since it's digital.

AgentZero

Not if you're in the US. Our consoles share the same region as Japanese consoles (at least for PS3/PS4).
Oh, that's cool. So if I bought a Japanese game, would everything be in Japanese, or can I have English subtitles?

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Oh, that's cool. So if I bought a Japanese game, would everything be in Japanese, or can I have English subtitles?
That's where things can get tricky. Most Japanese games, as they would, have Japanese menus, language tracks, subtitles, etc. However, some companies have taken a liking to using English menus and such in recent years... What I'm saying is it really is a game-by-game thing! I would fully expect REmakester to have the English language voice track with all (or most) of the text in Japanese.

AgentZero

wish for a full game and not a rental..... and hell yes i would pay for a hd upgrade ps4 version !!!!! - imagine a resident evil 4-6 hd for ps4 !!!
Well I don't thin PS4 makes much difference. It just another console, what more can they really do? Plus I don't care about Graphics in the slightest. I still play N64, and the next console I get, I want tot either get a PS1 or Game Cube. I probably won't even think about PS4 until another couple of years.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Well I don't thin PS4 makes much difference. It just another console, what more can they really do? Plus I don't care about Graphics in the slightest. I still play N64, and the next console I get, I want tot either get a PS1 or Game Cube. I probably won't even think about PS4 until another couple of years.
- thats not my point... i only have ps4

Top Bottom