• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

All Males Die? (Resident Evil: Extinction SPOILERS!)

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
It just occured to me... and I just started thinking about it. Not a SINGLE male character survives in "Extinction". I mean, The School-bus driver, Mikey, The man with the cowboy-hat, Carlos, L.J. Every single male "hero" character died. I mean, couldn't at least one male (preferably the guy with the cowboy-hat, or L.J) survived out of the convoy?

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Poor Carlos :( Why did they have to take Carlos away from me?? :p

You are absolutely right though, although it hadn't occured to me before now :lol:

Mr Sunshine

Hmmm.. Never though of that! In fact you just gave me yet another reason to hate Extinction even more! :lol:

Guys of all the world UNITE! Extinction is a racist movie. An insult to the males! :lol: haha!

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
Fallen91;71788 said:
Hmmm.. Never though of that! In fact you just gave me yet another reason to hate Extinction even more! :lol:

Guys of all the world UNITE! Extinction is a racist movie. An insult to the males! :lol: haha!

Well, It wasn't my purpose to put more fire into the fireplace by posting this... but sure, you have an oppinion and the right to share it. :) Myself, I still enjoyed Extinction. *Hides behind a hill*

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
No need to hide behind a hill...Fallen ain't gonna do nothin' to you :p He'll have me to deal with hahaha xD

Mr Sunshine

lol! You have misunderstood me! I'm not gonna hurt you! I'm just playing silly like most of the time. It just happened that all men died in extinction. I didn't like them anyway! :lol:

And tremor, you are grounded! One month without sexual intercourse. Let's see who can last longer! :ninja:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Fallen91;71796 said:
lol! You have misunderstood me! I'm not gonna hurt you! I'm just playing silly like most of the time. It just happened that all men died in extinction. I didn't like them anyway! :lol:

And tremor, you are grounded! One month without sexual intercourse. Let's see who can last longer! :ninja:

I bet I have a stronger will than you :p :lol: I will not be phased by your supposed "discipline" mwuahahahaha xD

Top Bottom