• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

All 20 Mr. Charlie locations

JillLovesNemesis

They are ambassador point, you must be registered to the resident evil ambassador, that point help you to rank up
Yeah I did that now. I signed up for Capcom and I signed up for resident evil.net and linked those two account. I can't for the life of me find out how to link my PSN/Playstation account to either Capcom or the .net website.

D

Deleted member 21244

Yeah I did that now. I signed up for Capcom and I signed up for resident evil.net and linked those two account. I can't for the life of me find out how to link my PSN/Playstation account to either Capcom or the .net website.
I think you can connect it by entering into the game, there should be a sort of link into the option menu of re 3 remake or other re game that let you link the account

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
So they make us fight Nemesis... here I was avoiding him like the plague :lol:

Edit:
Ok, I managed to play through and get all 20 bobble heads while conquering my fears of Nemesis! Lol
I never would have found them all without the walk through because some of the stuff you need to do is so random... Fun demo though, I’m even more excited for this game.

Last edited:

JillLovesNemesis

So they make us fight Nemesis... here I was avoiding him like the plague :lol:

Edit:
Ok, I managed to play through and get all 20 bobble heads while conquering my fears of Nemesis! Lol
I never would have found them all without the walk through because some of the stuff you need to do is so random... Fun demo though, I’m even more excited for this game.

I'm so ready for the game right now. We need an early release because of the virus

Top Bottom