• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Darkside Chronicles Alexia's theme lyrics?

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Hi guys,

As those of you who have Resident Evil: Code - VERONICA and Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles will know, the CV section of DSC got its music re-orchestrated. This included adding lyrics to both Alexia's themes rather than just the 'ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhh' type singing that appeared on the original soundtrack. This video contains both themes from both games for comparison.

This ISN'T Berceuse (aka 'Alexia's Lullaby' - "There was a friendly but naive King..."), that's a song separate from Alexia's themes, but it has been suggested to me that the new lyrics added to the DSC versions could be Latin, Japanese or Italian versions of Berceuse.

I can't find any soundtrack info anywhere aside from who composed it, so I can't find out about this added lyrics.

Please help, it's really bugging me!!

Muuds

Always have the reason
Hello there, i am new in this forum and i been searching for this lyrics over months unsuccessfully, at first i thought the language used was a french and japanese variation but now i think that is Latin.
I hope you can find out the meaning because its a real mystery in Resident Evil history.

TyrantNemesis

I'LL GIVE YOU STARS!
I've heard that the lyrics are complete gibberish (not in a disrespectful manner of speaking.) I think the lyrics might just be a bunch of "Ahhhhhhs" and "Ohhhhhhhhhhhs " lol

Top Bottom