• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Ada and the 'Helper' - SPOILERS -

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
A user on the Capcom forums just posted this screencap from the E3 trailer.

http://fast1.onesite.com/capcom-uni.../17a74b8025ca924ef5c1d7db00b74230.png?v=66360

It's a bloody ROBOT!

I'm actually praying this isn't her co-op partner, listed as the 'helper' but the link is obvious now seeing this.

Let's hope Capcom don't pull this dumbass s@#[!

OH MY GOD... WALL-E IS A VILLAIN NOW!
tumblr_m4ibg4sO5t1r3fh52.gif

That's super weird though... Why the hell? *facepalm* Hopefully that's just some sort of Robot in a lab or something.

bruno

Chief Researcher

http://fast1.onesite.com/capcom-uni.../17a74b8025ca924ef5c1d7db00b74230.png?v=66360

It's a bloody ROBOT!

I'm actually praying this isn't her co-op partner, listed as the 'helper' but the link is obvious now seeing this.

It looks like an armor. Maybe that's Ustanak's armor or something. I heard he changes his equipment as the game goes on, so maybe Ada carries his gadgets around and changes them.

Jakeykins18

Useless
I read somewhere that there is a multiplayer game mode where there is one player in the game that plays as The Ustanak and that kinda makes me think that MAYBE (most likely not) that Ustanak will be her partner. What if her partner is JESSICA SHEREWAT @___________________________@

bruno

Chief Researcher
I read somewhere that there is a multiplayer game mode where there is one player in the game that plays as The Ustanak and that kinda makes me think that MAYBE (most likely not) that Ustanak will be her partner. What if her partner is JESSICA SHEREWAT @___________________________@

Jessica worked for Tricell, I don't think she has much interest in common with Ada. Unless The Organization is Tricell (there's the S/SeaShell/Tricell theory).

Kapa

I heard a rumors (not confirmed) that Carla is the woman in blue in the trailer and she is the Bad one. Ada in the red is the true Ada, if you try to analyze all the trailers, you will see that Ada in red is not killing anyone, but Ada in blue is very nasty. Regarding helper – that could be a new character, personally I would prefer it to be either Claire or Jill and just like in RE5 (with Jill), the Helpers identity is revealed only when you have played quite a long time. On the other hand, if helper is Claire or Jill, that means that Ada automatically becomes a “good” hero as Jill and Claire can’t be villains. That would even be good because of Leon. Let’s face it – Ada’s and Leon’s romance is taking too long, in 15 years they have kissed only once, Capcom have to give us (and them) a little more than that. If Ada at last will admit that she is in love with Leon (she has already done that in RE2, but that was a long time ago), she can still remain in her role of Femme Fatale. That could be played out as Leon’s victory – Ada is tiered to fight, she wants to have home, husband (Leon), children and a happy quiet life, instead of flying around with her grapple gun. Well in any case we will see what we will see.

Ada

Tʜᴇ Aɢᴇɴᴛ ᴏғ Dᴇᴀᴛʜ
Premium
I'm sure I'll be able to surprise you all with my role in the game ;) *laughs*

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)

It's a bloody ROBOT!

- I know what it is........Its BIG-DADDY from Bioshock !!! Ada use it you put the smack down on all creatures of the night!

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
but seriously....that has nothing to do with the campaign, its a deep sea diving suit to reapir boats and scavenge for treasure or supplys on the ocean floors.
deep-sea-diving-suit.jpg

DarkZhooter

바보
I knew it that it was a diving suit since you could see some water nearby.So the 'HELPER's identity remains unknown?

Top Bottom