• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 About Jill (SPOILER ALERT)

Morphosis

Those already advance in the game, did u guys think Jill looked like Nina from Tekken? LOL Even her fighting style resembled Nina's!! :lol:
And... why the hell Capcom gave her such big nose!? She looked pretty sexy in RE Remake! :confused:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Different animation style, I think Sheva looks hotter then Jill in re5, but Jill is totaly more badass in mercs wish she was a playable character in story mode.

Morphosis

RE5.;27774 said:
Man you got te game haha im jelous but hopefully ill be getting it this friday haha

Dude, you dont know how much i want you guys to get the game! Its sooo fu***ng boring with no one to talk to!! LOL
My friends... seriously, they dont like Resident evil genre games, they prefer RPGs or soccer games... so talking to them its like talking to a wall.... :lol:
So when u get the game, hurry up and finish it! haahahah kidding, take your time and enjoy! This is a great game! Much higher re-play value then DMC4. This game will make you play over and over again! Im still fighting for points to get more infinite ammo weapon! ahhahahahah

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hahahah I know what you mean man, When I get the game and beat it for the first time I'm getting the handcanon with infinit rounds no doubt.

Top Bottom