• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A small issue

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem..it may just be me, but everytime I go to edit my post or respond to anyone in the REN birthday thread, it keeps saying I have to be logged in to do so. When I scroll back to the top, it shows that I'm not signed in.

Any thoughts on what might be wrong?

Meg

So bin ich eben
You forgot to sign in maybe? :p

bb1.gif

EDIT: I just tried it and it works fine for me....so....?

bruno

Chief Researcher
I tried it and it worked with me.
Try signing out and in again, refreshing the page, restarting the browser...

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
You forgot to sign in maybe? :p

bb1.gif

EDIT: I just tried it and it works fine for me....so....?

Hehe..I thought I was going crazy at first. But I usually keep myself signed in all the time. I never have a problem with any of the other threads..it's just the birthday thread lmao.

I tried it and it worked with me.
Try signing out and in again, refreshing the page, restarting the browser...

I'm gonna try this real quick and see what happens lol.

I think it's just some freak glitch that's happening on my end somehow.

EDIT: Still not working. If one of you wants to, you can go in and copy the list of birthdays and make an updated post with the ones that aren't already on there. Even when I try to make a new post, it comes up and says I have to be signed in...

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
That's a bit mad - when Steve gets home I'll ask him to take a quick look for you Tremor. Maybe the thread is having a temper tantrum? Or angry pixies could have gotten in the system and taken an instant dislike to you? Jealousy is a terrible thing, after all, so I'll go spank some pixies and get Steve to see if there's anything this end that could be causing you trouble :D

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
That's a bit mad - when Steve gets home I'll ask him to take a quick look for you Tremor. Maybe the thread is having a temper tantrum? Or angry pixies could have gotten in the system and taken an instant dislike to you? Jealousy is a terrible thing, after all, so I'll go spank some pixies and get Steve to see if there's anything this end that could be causing you trouble :D

LOL! Thanks Angel :D I can't imagine what it could be.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Hehe..I thought I was going crazy at first. But I usually keep myself signed in all the time. I never have a problem with any of the other threads..it's just the birthday thread lmao.

I'm gonna try this real quick and see what happens lol.

I think it's just some freak glitch that's happening on my end somehow.

EDIT: Still not working. If one of you wants to, you can go in and copy the list of birthdays and make an updated post with the ones that aren't already on there. Even when I try to make a new post, it comes up and says I have to be signed in...
Hehe you're not going mad my darling. :D I don't know how to explain this... but if you had looked to the left in the shadows, you might have seen me lurking there with your birthday thread cookie in my hand.
2e58tcg.gif

Top Bottom