• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 A little insight on Episode 4's length based on reviewers data upload to Leaderboards

sbr999

(Exact copy-paste from my Steam topic, if anyone finds it similar)

So I was looking around on Leaderboards and thought I'd check if there's any data uploaded there already, since reviewers got their copies early.
From the list I recognize one name, who is a reviewer for a popular horror-game webzine.

Judging from the time I would say that Claire's segment is just boss fight, but Barry's portion seem to be decent lenght.

Episode 4 Claire:
Casual
fastest time: 12'56"
slowest time: 16'35"

Normal
fastest time: 9'56"
slowest time: 16'35"

Survival
fastest time (one data only):18'24"

Episode 4 Barry:
Casual
fastest time: 48'39
slowest time: 1:51'26"

Normal
fastest time: 55'53
slowest time: 1:42'07"

Survival
fastest time (one data only): 1:55'15"

Last edited:

Denzil22

Premium
That seems about the same as past eps then to me apart from Clair's of corse that's not to bad it always takes me longer as I like looking in every room and for the collectables ect. We got them other episodes to the extra ones they have added on.

sbr999

Well, the data could mean many things.

If those are the results from multiple playthrough then they are not bad at all, especially for Barry.
If they are however datas from first playthrough then Claire's segment is indeed too short.

Sadly I have no idea how many times reviewers play/replay their stuff :p
Whatever the case is, we don't know till it's out.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Maybe Claire will join Barry's campaign at the end replacing Natalia? I don't mind Claire's being that short though as long as my first playthrough of Barry's is around 2 hours.

Denzil22

Premium
Maybe Claire will join Barry's campaign at the end replacing Natalia? I don't mind Claire's being that short though as long as my first playthrough of Barry's is around 2 hours.
Kind of think that will happen I am gessing you might have Claire and barry Fight the last boss together
I know something about the last episode and I think Claire comes back to save Barry and moira becuse she feels bad that she escaped and moira dident .

Top Bottom