• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

a few krauser questions.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Dunno the first two answers.
I think his arm went like that because of Wesker!
Bad use of the T-virus or something that arm look crazymad just like tyrants arm lol.

After Leon smites him he says what a good guy Krauser use to be. In the navy? whaaa

Interesting...

3d-agent

Actually Krauser has been injected with the las Plagus by saddler, and he got that power, Listen to Ada's report about him.

A_Wesker123

The Original
Krauser attended the same united states military training as Leon did. Apparently he was killed in a plane crash however obviously he survived and kidnapped Ashley and gave her to Saddler.
He's only in Resi 4. No other games :)

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
[quote author=alecrayrocks link=topic=639.msg15842#msg15842 date=1227052264]
1.what is krausers background?
2.what games did krauser appear in?
3.how did krauser get the weird arm?
[/quote]
1. He worked with Leon in possibly the Army, or the Secret Service. He was presumed dead in a helicopter crash.
2) RE4 only.
3) He was injected with Las Plagas.
4) Shouldn't this be in the RE4 section?

A_Wesker123

The Original
[quote author=ChrisRedfield1994 link=topic=639.msg16001#msg16001 date=1227445488]
1. He worked with Leon in possibly the Army, or the Secret Service. He was presumed dead in a helicopter crash.
2) RE4 only.
3) He was injected with Las Plagas.
4) Shouldn't this be in the RE4 section?
[/quote]

Yes it should Chris :D :p

Cousintony

this doesnt answer any questions, but im not going to start a new thread fior krauser.
I saw a restaurant today called Krausers, i should go back and ask him a few things.

Hoady

Proclaim a knife fight with the owner of krausers just start swinging wildly at him,if he pulls a knife out and blocks you well theres your man if not well.....thats a story for another time.

Top Bottom