• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 999999 bull**** !!!!

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
-so they are showing winners so far for the online event and they have this guy floyd and two others who have everything on their lists maxed out to 999999 except their scores are modded to 999992 lmao !!!! and capcom has them as the winners so far !!!!!!!!! yet they have no trophies for the game....Oh Capcom I guess you dont care at all

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
It takes time for Rnet to update so they might have already been taken care off.
Either way they should first fix all the maintenance stuff on REnet then they can focus on keeping track of the scores since REnet is the base for all the events.

HELLBOY1980

It takes time for Rnet to update so they might have already been taken care off.
Either way they should first fix all the maintenance stuff on REnet then they can focus on keeping track of the scores since REnet is the base for all the events.
the guy floyd was even stupid enough to mod his time on mercs,items ,weapons, and campaign as 999999.....nope, its still on the site as him being the winner so far and the other dueches following behind him with the same hacks !!

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Yea I just seen the top 3 players (hackers) have over 9999000. I doubt they even care about getting banned. They will prob just create new accounts and keep doing the same thing.

Same thing happened on the Bulletstorm leaderboards on xbox 360 not long after it came out, people had scores of over 100k which was not possible. Didn't take long for them to get banned.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
-so they are showing winners so far for the online event and they have this guy floyd and two others who have everything on their lists maxed out to 999999 except their scores are modded to 999992 lmao !!!! and capcom has them as the winners so far !!!!!!!!! yet they have no trophies for the game....Oh Capcom I guess you dont care at all
I'm with you to an extent, but can we really blame Capcom for other people being assholes? Just doesn't seem fair.

HELLBOY1980

I'm with you to an extent, but can we really blame Capcom for other people being assholes? Just doesn't seem fair.
-they let it happen in resident evil 5, but this time theres online competitions involved where the points mean something for real players that are playing hard and keeping at it for the rewards, but hackers are ruinning it for them...

Top Bottom