• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 3 more days till October 30th for PSN what do you think the DLC will be ?

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
- I am hoping for more merc maps or better costume unlocks for mercs. I am still wishing for costumes in campaigns too... very disappointed there were no unlockables in the campaign-"cough, cough..stupid serpent embelems that do nothing". If they would of offered as many unlockables as resident evil 4 that would of been awesome!

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
I think it'll be the block characters and possibly the new maps. I want campaign costumes too, though.

Ooh, and I'd LOVE to see the other multiplayer modes... Yes, please!

eX29-

I'll be happy with just the pre-order mercenaries maps, maybe even the extra four maps. Honestly, after seeing the different costumes in mercenaries I'm really happy about not being able to choose different costumes during the campaign. Beside Sherry's I disliked all those extra costumes. Terrible!

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
I think it'll be the block characters and possibly the new maps. I want campaign costumes too, though.

Ooh, and I'd LOVE to see the other multiplayer modes... Yes, please!

the block (retro) character (models) don't interest me enough to buy them if they are so, i'm for new maps (so...Yessss), but...me, as an xbox 360 user; i will check the game market place on said release DLC date (even, though this is for the ps3)

also concerning the "other" multiplayer modes i will drop a source link (it's credibility is disputable):

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/09/11/resident-evil-6-getting-3-new-modes-as-dlc

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
on Japan's updated PSN store that the DLC is the Pre-order maps, so with this being.....i will check up on Xbox 360's game market place :eek: (hoping the game market place also has this :eek: ) sure this may not be a "Big" deal to anyone that has all three pre-order maps, but "I" only having only the standard 3 maps, Oh, My oh my :D no doubt will be gettting all three, i just hope they have this on the game market place, for the xbox 360 user, as i am a xbox 360 user.

also, i wanted to say, glad i am back......cause the past few days, my connection has gone haywire, and today this morning, i just got back my connection back :D

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
on Japan's updated PSN store that the DLC is the Pre-order maps, so with this being.....i will check up on Xbox 360's game market place :eek: (hoping the game market place also has this :eek: ) sure this may not be a "Big" deal to anyone that has all three pre-order maps, but "I" only having only the standard 3 maps, Oh, My oh my :D no doubt will be gettting all three, i just hope they have this on the game market place, for the xbox 360 user, as i am a xbox 360 user.

also, i wanted to say, glad i am back......cause the past few days, my connection has gone haywire, and today this morning, i just got back my connection back :D

Welcome back!

And good news, the 3 pre-order maps are up on the xbox marketplace at 80msp each :D also buying them today!

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Welcome back!

And good news, the 3 pre-order maps are up on the xbox marketplace at 80msp each :D also buying them today!

Ah Thank you very much :D oh snap, nice.......And thank you again for this information, i will head to the game market place when i sign on to my xbox 360, before i play Resident Evil 6, to buy said DLC :D

Top Bottom