• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil (2002) / HD Remaster (2015) 25 years later & this game still makes me poo my pants

boycalledmullins

I absolutely love the series and have played them to death, but bafflingly, the damn games keep making me jump! Just goes to show how timeless and fun they really are, I suppose. I compiled a short video of said spooks from my recent playthrough of RE:1 Remake - give it a look if you fancy watching 2 minutes of a grown ass man wetting himself.

Cid

Headmaster
The ending of that compilation is fantastic!

"Why'd she bonk me on the head?"
Lisa: "IDK, SECONDARY BONK INCOMING"

At 0:35 I knew exactly what door that was - that spider moment still gives me the shivers. That one shot is my biggest defence for fixed camera angles. This game is still beautiful and the camera placement can create some beautiful (and terrifying) shots.

I am shocked that the first crimson head isn't in your compilation. I sometimes wish I could remove all knowledge of them from my brain so I can go through that terror I had on my initial playthrough where I realised WHY I should be burning bodies... and that I hadn't... and the mansion was now littered with time-bombs.

Top Bottom