• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) 15 years later, I bet you won't recognize these fellows

luigi_mu

Well, if you got the PS3 version, it won't be exactly 15 years, but still ;)

re2_neutre.png

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I had to think a lot about that square thing next to Irons, but now I recognise all of them, and I also notice that you forgot someone. :D

luigi_mu

hahaha, the square thing is tricky. It's very possible I forgot someone, even thru I beat this game like 20 times....

bruno

Chief Researcher
What's the square thing? I've been looking at it for 30 minutes and I can't thing of anything. All I can see is a guy with a white apron, a mushroom hair and a weired thing on his head, looking through a window...
(I though about 2 of the bosses, but it can't be them, right?)

luigi_mu

What's the square thing? I've been looking at it for 30 minutes and I can't thing of anything. All I can see is a guy with a white apron, a mushroom hair and a weired thing on his head, looking through a window...
(I though about 2 of the bosses, but it can't be them, right?)

Ha, that's the picture of Rebecca which you can find in Chris's drawer after press X like 50 times. I can't make more accurate picture with this size of pixel art canvas ;)

bruno

Chief Researcher
Ha, that's the picture of Rebecca which you can find in Chris's drawer after press X like 50 times. I can't make more accurate picture with this size of pixel art canvas ;)
Ah so that's it. That one was killing me!!
But congrats, all of them are really well done (well, the zombie could be a bit more bloody).

No Hope Remains

I still remember all the puzzles really well. If I forget, I can just Google them. I think I still remember the order of the bookshelves in the library and the others.

Top Bottom