New profile posts

Hey Jen! Hope you’re doing a lot better since your post in the “What are you thinking” thread. Stay strong, girl!
I'm so grateful to have not only started am entirely new, more fulfilling career, but also for having the security of working remotely so that I can stay safe during this pandemic. So grateful for all the changes in my life right now.
Well my country NZ has just gone into lockdown due to the C Virus. So for the next 4 weeks I'm stuck at home with Doom Eternal and Resident Evil 3 Remake.
Oh the horror!
I just now put two-and-two together that you're on the Blu-ray.com forums as well.
KManX89
KManX89
Yup, sure am. I post there regularly.
Hi Awebb! Thank you for your donation! It all really helps and is much appreciated.
Reactions: Awebb
Awebb
Awebb
It ain't much, but I thought a number >0 might invite others :)
Just finished resident evil 3 and wow it was worse than i remember, the plot is basically minimal, the cutscene are really poor and the character beside Jill are all bland... After you escape whit the tram the game became pretty strate forward, the map are really poor and there is little to explore... Decision are uselles, the story pretty much end the same
On the other hand re 3 remake looks beautiful
Reactions: Rain611 and Romero
Albertwesker959
Albertwesker959
It doesn't seems but i enjoyed the game, it has a great atmosphere and good music and some interesting gameplay mechanic but i simply think it's the worst of the original game... But it had high replay value thank to mercenaries and epilogue
Romero
Romero
Is it bad if you take into consideration it's from 1999? What platform do you paly it on?
Albertwesker959
Albertwesker959
I played on ps3 whit my ps1 disk
Even if i take in consideration it's a game from 1999 i still "bad" compared to re 1 from 1996 and re 2 from 1998
Just won a game of Magic that lasted more than an hour and I ended up with around 700 life after taking several hits dealing 50 pts of damage. Wtf.
Hey! Were you a member over at Silent Hill Heaven?
bSTAR_182
bSTAR_182
Yes I joined a bit earlier (had lied about my age with my first acct lol) and then joined around the same time you did with a different account once I was 18. I didn’t frequent it as much as other forums, was mostly active around the time Homecoming came out. I just checked back in there recently to see what was going on
Jonipoon
Jonipoon
Lol yeah a huge percentage of members on SHHF were underaged, but that forum was really a blast! Everyone was basically being a sophisticated prick to everyone, like if someone got something wrong about Silent Hill everyone (including the admins and mods) would rush to call this poor member out and make him/her look stupid in a very elegant way. But jesus, there were so many butthurt people on that forum. :P
bSTAR_182
bSTAR_182
That truly explains a lot lmao. I remember that going on as well and was part of the reasons I didn’t frequent the forum as much. There were definitely some cool people on there too but a lot of them, I imagined, were miserable in their personal lives and went on there to belittle others and throw around what little power they had.