New profile posts

Now CompTIA Network+ certified. I have now officially acquired almost $2000 of industry certifications for free. Gotta love my tech program.
It's kinda weird to log in with an old account that hasn't been used for about 2 1/2 years... Kinda like you have been asleep for this time and just woke up... :D
So my apartment is swimming in black mold and our management tells us it's just soot. I don't know how I haven't died yet. O.o
I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico! No seriously lol.
Did you see the new Eldraine brawl decks?
KennedyKiller
KennedyKiller
I'm more interested in the Faerie deck myself XD
Rain611
Rain611
It pretty much revolves around enchantments and artifacts as you could probably tell by the commander. I'm a fan of token decks I must admit (my favorite deck right now is my Teysa Orzov commander deck because I love the Afterlife mechanic), and creating a faerie token every time you play an enchantment really is right down my alley. I keep meaning to add Divine Visitation to my Orzov deck.
KennedyKiller
KennedyKiller
I love token decks as well. There's something nice about having an army of disposable minions anytime you need to sacrifice a creature, chump block, or attack in mass without worrying about death.
I figured I would bring our conversation over here so we don't hijack the thread. But I agree that red is a good color to learn with. It's also easy to make work in general. That being said, I can't stand burn decks.
Rain611
Rain611
At one time I had a really good 5 color Ally commander deck that rivaled his Slivers but for some reason on another I took it apart (mistakes were made). It's just so many compounded abilities upon abilities that kinda just makes it impossible to enjoy the game. I could say the same about combo decks. Yes they are good but the ones that take 20 mins to complete a turn are just utterly boring. Do you play MTG Arena?
KennedyKiller
KennedyKiller
I don't. I actually don't have a computer. I use my desktop at work to even get on here.
Rain611
Rain611
Oh haha ok