• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New profile posts

give me how to rank S+ hardcore
in the RE remake 2
Rain611
Rain611
Learn the speedrun strats. Don't fight anything but the bosses, use your grenades wisely and have a list of door codes and stuff so you don't have to fumble with it later.
PinkHerb
PinkHerb
its quite simple

• 3 saves or less (with no auto save)
  • No infinite weapons (with the exception of the infinite durability combat knife)
  • Must be completed in under two hours and thirty minutes for the A campaigns, or under 2 hours in B scenarios.
Got approved for a home loan. Guess what I'll be doing for the foreseeable future? :>
Magnolia Grandiflora
Magnolia Grandiflora
Just saw this but I wanted to offer my congratulations! My fiancé and I are currently saving for a down payment and hope to buy a home within the next year so I can only imagine how excited you are right now.
Rain611
Rain611
We actually did make an offer on a home. We're just waiting on the appraisal to close. :D thanks!
So, I know we talked about MtG but I couldn't remember, do you play Commander format? Because I just built a KICKASS new Commander deck.
Rain611
Rain611
I'm throwing together an Eldrazi Commander deck to be helmed by (drum roll) Daryl, Hunter of Walkers. XD
KennedyKiller
KennedyKiller
An Eldrazi deck?? There's a special place in hell for people like you T-T
Rain611
Rain611
Lmao