New profile posts

i am new here, but not in Resident evil World.
i am more interested in old REs - real survival horror not something like Re6 - and the first RE i played was RE3

my language is not English , as if you can see even my name has few mistakes, if you ever could guess what stories i had in my mind when i played Re3 first (without any knowledge of English )...
Hey there! Thank you so much for the awesome donation! It's actually the first one we've received in two years - so it's very welcome indeed and will be a huge help when the server bill rolls around next week. <3
mjk321
mjk321
No Problem :)
been around here for a while now, thought that I'd give something back :)
REmake 2 reminded me that I hate fighting lickers. they might not be able to see us, but they sure can smell me
They shouldn't have put the ink ribbons only on the harder difficulties. I expected it to be on normal, which I play in every game. Disappointing.
Long time no speak-y, LFF! Just wanted to throw a huge and deserved and spontaneous 'thank you!' your way for all the work you do here. Have a good one!
La Femme Fatale
La Femme Fatale
Hey Steve. That's very kind, but your members have truly put me out of work for being so awesome and congenial all the time, haha. How goes it?
Steve
Steve
It goes well - very well! And with RE2 right around the corner, I've really fancied updating the forum and making it more modernised in lieu of the incoming traffic. Still have to get around to actually pre-ordering a copy of the game, though! You're all ready for launch day?
I finally pre-ordered Resi 2 and KH3!
Jen
Jen
Nice! I've pre-ordered both too. January is gonna be a good month!
blivvy
blivvy
The only problem will be finding time to play both lol
Jen
Jen
I've got the same issue. I've already got a ton of games piling up that I need to play. But they'll both take priority and I'll have a couple of days off work, so that'll help.