Resident Evil Code: Veronica X Why doesn't Code Veronica have a Forum?

Albertwesker959

Poor performance endeed
Feb 4, 2019
The hd remaster or just HD (I had the xbox360 one too) of CV had somebody from RE4 or something saying RE, I don't know why they changed it but it was better the way it was before changing.
Yeah i know they changed the voice in the hd remastered, whit the one from re 4, they changed it in re 0 hd too... Re game always changed the title voice when a game re released, even re 2 was change for GameCube release and re 3 too...

Also it happear that the re 4 voice is the original voice who say biohazard in the original re game in Japanese, and every game last release have this voice, even re 2 and 3 and re 0 original

But the one from the original ps2 wasn't wesker as far as i can remember, it was a male voice who was pretty bad in my opinion, he just says resideeeent eeeeeevilll in a non creepy way lol
I prefer the new one personally

I think the code veronica x hd is the better choice due to graphic change, 16:9, 60 fps and menu image changing

Last edited:

1995umk3

Sep 27, 2019
Lol... I just sorta guessed it was wesker saying it because hes on the title screen and you fight him right somewhere in the game??

I'm liking RE:CV without using gamefaqs for help... you have no idea what is on the other door and it's even scarier because the game loads the doors like the RE games from the 90s.

It even has the heart beat sound FX and it made it even more scarier and intense.. this is THE BEST RE game in the series.

Albertwesker959

Poor performance endeed
Feb 4, 2019
Lol... I just sorta guessed it was wesker saying it because hes on the title screen and you fight him right somewhere in the game??

I'm liking RE:CV without using gamefaqs for help... you have no idea what is on the other door and it's even scarier because the game loads the doors like the RE games from the 90s.

It even has the heart beat sound FX and it made it even more scarier and intense.. this is THE BEST RE game in the series.
Yeah it is, it's my favorite in the series, played it many time, i love it

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Jun 6, 2016
There are plenty of times when this game goes out of its way to deliver extra creative scares - but my favorite is the part where you have to deposit all of your weapons in order to get through a metal detector. And you KNOW there are tons of zombies on the other side of the windows ready to get you. Every time I come to that part, my heart drops. I can't believe I have to do it AGAIN.