Resident Evil Code: Veronica X Why doesn't Code Veronica have a Forum?

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I never noticed that the Forum pages go right from RE3 to RE4. Code Veronica/X is absolutely a main title game despite not having a number in it's name. I feel like it should have it's own collection of threads!

I wanted to talk about the game with the best bosses in it, but now I have to know why we decided to front on this game so hard?

It used to. I think a lot of things were condensed with the new forum look. Also if you're on your phone remember you're not seeing the desktop version of the site. There could be something a little flashier than a colored title in front of the topic on the actual site compared to the mobile site.

In any case, it's categorized.:wink:

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I am indeed on the desktop site. But hey, I am glad to see someone is taking this assault on RE seriously. haha.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
To be honest I have always considered Code Veronica as the TRUE Resident Evil 3 considering it was created as such before it was renamed due to Capcom's promise to Sony, also its a DIRECT sequel to RE2 in every way, sad that it does not get the proper respect it deserves, it really should have its own sub forum among the main titles because it is considered a main title by most fans in everything but name.