What's everybody playing?

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Supporter
Well, I'm replaying the game as Jill now, and I'm actually having a bit more fun. Maybe because of more inventory spaces and less backtracking, maybe because it was really just a phase after all... Who knows.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I recently dusted off Rocksmith after having shelved it so I wasn't distracted in school. At present I'm learning to play Manson's Tainted Love cover.

aintnoscrub

psn and xbl tag : iGodpapa
Supporter
Surprised this hasn’t been spammed with red dead 2 posts. Well I’ll kick it off, I’m playing through red dead 2 , and oh boy....how good this game is. Only a small portion in and I’m ready to give this best game of this console generation title

Jen

Girly Gamer
Supporter
Supporter
Playing Kingdom Hearts 0.2. I want to get all of the Kingdom Hearts games completed and have the story straight in my head by the release of Kingdom Hearts III at the end of January. Getting the story straight may be easier said than done though. :lol:

KevinStriker

Too many hands on my time, too many feelings...
100%'ed Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon on a whim after buying it months ago. A fun little spin on the classic Castlevania formula, reminds me of Castlevania III with the four-way character switching mechanic of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for NES.
Can't remember for the life of me why I put it down the first time...