Resident Evil (2002) / HD Remaster (2015) What if Alpha team had gone into the mansion first instead of Bravo team?

Zacmac90

Jul 1, 2010
Im playing Re 1 remake out of nostalga and got to wondering as i explored the mansion, what if it was Alpha team that had went in first and disappeared, forcing Bravo team to investigate. Would Alpha team been wiped out as Bravo team had or would they have fared better? Also who do you think would live or die with both teams? The pilots of either teams dont count since neither ever entered the mansion so the teams are the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: UniqTeas

Awebb

Mar 2, 2020
Alpha team consisted of one ex-Umbrella scientist and one traitor working for that scientist. There never really was an alpha team.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Jun 6, 2016
Well, here are the members of the Alpha team:
I don't know if the results would be much different other than a lot less Bravo Team members dying. We wouldn't have Rebecca so Chris might have some trouble in the mansion. Also, Enrico provided valuable intel to whoever the main character is, so that might be different. It's a real 50/50 though. I believe in Chris and Jill though and have the best hopes for them!

Reactions: Jonipoon