• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching?

SpaceOwlHoot

Reaction score
I also watched Everything Everywhere All At Once the other day, and it's a wonderfully-made film with plenty of heart and laughs. I highly suggest you check that out if you haven't already, it deserves all its accolades.
I really liked this movie. I have seen the trailer so I knew what I was getting into but my girlfriend knew nothing of the movie when she watched it so she was very surprised how it was panning out lol ... she ended up really liking it, though.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Reaction score
ReformedWiki 2.0 on YouTube

SaddlerFan

Reaction score
Name
Alex
I'm going through the good old TMNT cartoon series again. Very little about it makes sense but then I guess that's the whole point, haha.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Reaction score
I saw Barbarian last weekend, I really enjoyed it. It kept me guessing every step of the way, which was a huge breath of fresh air from your average horror movie, which have become way too predictable. I was on the edge of my seat ready and anxiously waiting for whatever crazy **** they threw at the screen next and Bill Skarsgard once again killed it in a horror role. I swear, if that guy's career doesn't take off after this and the It movies, then there truly is no justice in this world.

Oh, and speaking of Barbarian... stuff, I also rented Conan the Barbarian (1982) on Prime Video a few days ago, I fully understand why it's considered a cult classic. The end duel was f*cking amazing (dat wheel kill, man) and the quest stuff with the slaves wasn't half bad, either (nice T&A, too, BTW, yeah, I'm a bit of a horndog, I can't help it). If it ever hits 4K, I'm definitely picking it up, which it deserves. Why the sh!tty reboot got one before the far better OG film that put Arnold on the map (and got it greenlit based solely on how well it sold on blu-ray), I'll never know.

We don't talk about Conan the Destroyer.

Frag Maniac

Reaction score
Just watched The Tomorrow War, The Terminal List, and every episode of The Rings of Power out so far. This is because they're all done by Amazon Studios and I'm on a free trial of Prime right now. They're all pretty good IMO, now if they could just fix the problems with their horrible Prime delivery service.

Last edited: