• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Reaction score
I just saw A Quiet Place Part II last night for my first trip back to the theater in over a year after being fully-vaccinated (it's great to be back, YAY!), not as good as the first, but still pretty good. I like how this one actually has dialog, which was a breath of fresh air from the first movie. As cool a framing device as it was the first time around, I struggle to not see that getting repetitive throughout a possible movie trilogy/saga. Emily Blunt was great as usual, I also really dug Cillian Murphy's character.

There was great tension to boot. The
train corpse scene
startled me.

I've also been watching a bunch of Sonic X episodes on YouTube, this show is quite disappointing. It has way too much Chris, who's a shallow and annoying human character, and not enough Sonic and Co. (same complaint I and so many others have with the Bayformers movies) and Eggman is underutilized, using the same traps and schemes throughout the several seasons (he uses robots that are easily destroyed). It also doesn't have enough Knuckles, who goes several episodes in between appearances at some points, and the English voice actors are annoying. On the plus side, though, it does provide context for how Knuckles keeps falling for Eggman's lies in the games. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me 5 times?

And I will also say: it's better than The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, which is awful.
This is gonna sound like a stereotypical weeb thing to say, but it's legit true. Watch the uncensored Japanese version of Sonic X with subs. The show isn't AMAZING, but it's notably better. Especially in the Metarex saga.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Reaction score
Saw The Wrath of Man the other night. I thought it was a decent action flick. A bit predictable of course but loved seeing some familiar faces, like Josh Hartnett, pop up throughout.

madzia

Reaction score
How to Get Away with Murder. A series about law students and their mentor. Students are said to be involved in a murder by accident and trying to avoid punishment. The series is brilliant, a lot is going on and every time I have the thought "okay, just one more episode and it's over" and then I go to sleep at 4 am because I can't tear myself away. After season 1, I was afraid that the series would not become boring, but none of these things;) If someone likes this subject, I heartily recommend it. In addition to the frenetic action, I like the visible change of some heroes. Unsure of themselves at first, they don't really know what to do, and then they start winning cases and not in such legal ways as it might seem.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Reaction score
NOT THE FOOTBALL

I am watching sharks attack people instead.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Reaction score
I just started Sweet Tooth and I have to say, I love it. A lot of it is a little cliche and sometimes, a little bit ridiculous, but overall, it is charming and exhilarating. I hope to finish it tonight and see where the story continues to go!