What are you Thinking? Resident Evil Edition!

KevinStriker

Too many hands on my time, too many feelings...
Maybe part of the reason I didn't think Resident Evil VII was this big departure from the rest of the series was because we already had a slower paced, strictly first person view Resident Evil game with a gimmicky peripheral and an odd sort of disconnect from the rest of the series in Resident Evil: Survivor.

Shower thoughts.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Supporter
CT: Unpopular opinion here, but I don't care... REmake 2 would be a great opportunity to make ORC at least somewhat canon by tying the Wolfpack and Echo Six into the story somehow, and I hope it will happen, even though it's very unlikely.

KevinStriker

Too many hands on my time, too many feelings...
Okay, so when did this manga happen and how did I completely miss it?
It passed me by, and this is the guy with all the novels.

Mr.R

I like the new version of Ada's dress and her looks overall. The only thing is...she looks so young! She is supposed to be 3 years older than Leon, which would made her 24 (Still kinda young for a spy, but RE is a japanese game, we should be thankful she isn't 15), but she looks like Claire's age or so. I'll get used to it, of course and it doesn't bother me but...she looks young.

Also, with Leon, Ada and (on a less extent to some people) Claire's new models, we can conclude that the excuse from Capcom on the "Redfield" looks on 7 was bullshit, right? I mean, the RE2 characters looks like themselves with the new engine. Why the hell Chris just looks like somebody else? Kinda lazy. Or that wasn't supposed to be Chris in the end and he was shoehorned there. Who knows.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Supporter
I like the new version of Ada's dress and her looks overall. The only thing is...she looks so young! She is supposed to be 3 years older than Leon, which would made her 24 (Still kinda young for a spy, but RE is a japanese game, we should be thankful she isn't 15), but she looks like Claire's age or so. I'll get used to it, of course and it doesn't bother me but...she looks young.
24 isn't necessarily young for a spy. I mean... young, yes, but not too young. You can apply to become a CIA agent as early as 18, provided you have the necessary qualifications, and the training is only roughly two years, so you can technically be a full-fledged operative at the age of 20. Then again, Ada most certainly isn't working for any real intelligence agency, so the rules are different anyway, and for all we (don't) know about her past, she might as well have been trained for this kind of work since she was a child. As for looking younger, well... Don't forget she's half-Chinese after all. Most Asians have the natural blessing of always looking younger than they really are.