• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Reaction score
My wedding is on Friday! The lucky thing about it is that there are almost NO restrictions left as 104 out of 107 attendees are vaccinated. Just have to hope it does not rain.

Also, be careful with a hair straightener. My soon to be wife picked one up on the wrong end thinking it was not plugged in anymore and she was WRONG. 2017 was a bad year for burning ourselves as I got a crazy oil burn on my hand from dropping salmon in the pan too harshly. Yeowch!
Congrats! My birthday is Friday. Fun times all around. And 104? I don't think I even KNOW 104 people lol.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Reaction score
@UniqTeas

So exciting!!! The wedding, not the hair straightener accident...

Hope it goes wonderfully for you both and that your day is one to remember for all the right reasons.

Again, wedding. Not hair straightener stuff...

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Reaction score
My wedding is on Friday! The lucky thing about it is that there are almost NO restrictions left as 104 out of 107 attendees are vaccinated. Just have to hope it does not rain.

Also, be careful with a hair straightener. My soon to be wife picked one up on the wrong end thinking it was not plugged in anymore and she was WRONG. 2017 was a bad year for burning ourselves as I got a crazy oil burn on my hand from dropping salmon in the pan too harshly. Yeowch!
Congratulations on the big day coming up! Sounds like it’ll be a nice full house to help celebrate :)

And yeah, even a split second can get you pretty good. I actually clamped me ear and pulled some skin off- felt lovely :p

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Reaction score
It is official! I am married. The wedding was beautiful. But there was a little bit of drama. (The almost good kind).

My brother was set to be my best man, but his wife gave birth to an awesome nephew, Joseph Michael, two days prior to the wedding. Nick (my brother) was all set to still come to the wedding, but on the way to the wedding, the hospital called him and let him know that the baby had a too high level of bilirubins (jaundice) and it was almost to a toxic level. This is typical with premature babies (he was 2 weeks early) and needed to spend some time in his little baby tanning bed. So, my brother and his wife brought Joseph to the hospital and had to miss the wedding.

LUCKILY, I did have another guy in the wedding party I was also Best Man for, so I upgraded him to the position which he loved. So, in the end, I had two best men and my nephew is now almost fully back to normal. Great day, but would have been better if my brother had been there. Also, my wife looked awesome in her wedding dress so that is a PLUS!

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Reaction score
It is official! I am married. The wedding was beautiful. But there was a little bit of drama. (The almost good kind).

My brother was set to be my best man, but his wife gave birth to an awesome nephew, Joseph Michael, two days prior to the wedding. Nick (my brother) was all set to still come to the wedding, but on the way to the wedding, the hospital called him and let him know that the baby had a too high level of bilirubins (jaundice) and it was almost to a toxic level. This is typical with premature babies (he was 2 weeks early) and needed to spend some time in his little baby tanning bed. So, my brother and his wife brought Joseph to the hospital and had to miss the wedding.

LUCKILY, I did have another guy in the wedding party I was also Best Man for, so I upgraded him to the position which he loved. So, in the end, I had two best men and my nephew is now almost fully back to normal. Great day, but would have been better if my brother had been there. Also, my wife looked awesome in her wedding dress so that is a PLUS!
That's amazing! Glad all went well and your nephew is doing good.

But I gotta ask...HERE is where you're spending your honeymoon?? We're awesome and all, but c'mon

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Reaction score
lol. No honeymoon yet.

First honeymoon will probably be like a Florida beach and then, NEXT year, when hopefully everything is open, we will see more of Europe. Either Spain/France, or Greece? We will see how each country holds up during vaccination processes!

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Reaction score
Greece is fascinating - I've never been to Spain and I've only been to France on a school skiing trip when I was 13.

I'm still going out for the chance to go to Budapest after we had to cancel our trip last year. I'd really love to go to Ljubljana, but that's feeling like a pipe dream these days...

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Reaction score
I was just watching an Uwe Boll Letterbox'd reviews video on YouTube, and it was "enlightening", to say the least:

You must be registered for see medias

He gave Alita Battle Angel half a star and review-bombed the MCU on Letterboxd (before his account got taken down) and said Wonder Woman was crap in an interview. Real daft coming from the worst director in all of Hollywood (next to Seltzer and Friedberg). He wouldn't know good filmmaking if it bit him straight square in the ass.

I'm not even sure his LB reviews are (or should I say, were) for real since he gave good/okay ratings to sh!t like Super Mario Brothers while one/half-staring great movies like Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark followed by some snarky click/trollbait reviews. His Venom review WAS funny, though, not gonna lie.