Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Supporter Gold
Feb 3, 2009
UK
So did you all eat toast?

I love me some sautéed mushrooms!
Do you know what? It actually worked brilliantly! Red and yellow peppers, baked for 20 minutes first and then stuffed with seasoned couscous, pieces of halloumi and sauteed mushrooms which had been marinated in balsamic vinegar, chinese chilli seasoning, garlic and olive oil.

No toast for me that day :lol:

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Mar 29, 2009
Do you know what? It actually worked brilliantly! Red and yellow peppers, baked for 20 minutes first and then stuffed with seasoned couscous, pieces of halloumi and sauteed mushrooms which had been marinated in balsamic vinegar, chinese chilli seasoning, garlic and olive oil.

Sounds delicious!

Jen

Girly Gamer
Supporter Diamond
Supporter Gold
Jul 19, 2011
England

This literally sounds heavenly. I may have to steal this recipe.

After talking about Terry's Chocolate Orange in the Thinking thread, I decided to make chocolate orange cupcakes today! My piping leaves a bit to be desired - this is my first attempt at it, but I feel like I've not done bad!

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Jun 6, 2016
Hudson Valley, NY
Love to see some quality baking!

I, on the other hand, really botched some chocolate chip cookies last night. I think I added a tablespoon of baking soda when I was supposed to add a teaspoon. The cookies came out like little bread loaves and tasted salty. Me and Mrs. Wayne still managed to eat 4 of them. And I am contemplating having one right now. They're still passable as cookies I guess. Whoops!

I just finished building a brick fire pit for my love's 30th birthday. So tonight HOPEFULLY we'll be cooking hot dogs (veggie dogs for her) over an open fire. Maybe we'll bake potatoes in the coals too. Haven't decided the menu 100% yet. It's not every day you get to cook over a roaring fire!... in the 85 degree heat (30 degrees Celsius for our non-American friends!)

Reactions: Rain611

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Supporter Gold
Jan 21, 2011
The United States of America
This literally sounds heavenly. I may have to steal this recipe.

After talking about Terry's Chocolate Orange in the Thinking thread, I decided to make chocolate orange cupcakes today! My piping leaves a bit to be desired - this is my first attempt at it, but I feel like I've not done bad!

Whoa, now those look NICE!