• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

We're interviewing Lucas Baker voice actor Jesse Pimentel; submit your questions!

Peep

Something Horrible
Reaction score
It's my fault for the lack of updates for this interview. I have an incomplete interview available, but unfortunately we weren't able to get all of the questions answered.
Don't worry about it, man. I was just curious as to what happened with this, because sometimes I don't keep up with this forum, lol.

Steve

Admin
Reaction score
Name
Steve
No worries! Truth be told I'm actually very disappointed that it didn't go to plan - embarrassed, even. Exchanges between the two of us were extremely slow because I was either vacationing around that time with no Internet access, or at home with no Internet access.

I want to make it clear that Jesse is a really welcoming and cool guy, and I imagine much of the reason for his responses being largely cryptic and sometimes evasive were because he was/is still working on RE6 content. When I asked if he could answer some extra, non-RE6 questions he was very receptive but unfortunately I did not receive those additional answers.

As it stands the 'interview' really isn't worth posting. Jesse's still super awesome, but perhaps it was poor timing on my part.

Last edited: