• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Things resi 4 has taught us.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Reaction score
Alright...and see...those of us who play all the RE will survive...

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
Reaction score
carriers of Las plagas have a thing for Sheep skin jackets.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Reaction score
carriers of Las plagas have a thing for Sheep skin jackets.

I must be a carrier....I love Leon's bomber jacket from RE4.:)

All joking aside, his jacket was the cat's pajamas, and if I found an exact replica, I'd buy it.

VP-70

Reaction score
I must be a carrier....I love Leon's bomber jacket from RE4.:)

All joking aside, his jacket was the cat's pajamas, and if I found an exact replica, I'd buy it.
Oh without doubt the boy Leon pulled it off with his usual style. But i'm strickly a leather man myself. I don't do..........Fluffy.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Reaction score
Oh without doubt the boy Leon pulled it off with his usual style. But i'm strickly a leather man myself. I don't do..........Fluffy.

If you like leather, then you gotta love Wesker in RE5, he's wearing so much of it....the ridiculous outft, the trenchcoat...I mean surely they had to tone down the squeeky noises we would have hear with each foostep, or each barrel roll and acrobatic somersault...

VP-70

Reaction score
If you like leather, then you gotta love Wesker in RE5, he's wearing so much of it....the ridiculous outft, the trenchcoat...I mean surely they had to tone down the squeeky noises we would have hear with each foostep, or each barrel roll and acrobatic somersault...
Sound observations, but the things of which you speak of, are traits of a man who can't ''pull '' the leather look. Leather doesn't make a man, it should only compliment him. Wesker however, is a little boy trying to act the hardman. He looks like he belongs in the YMCA.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Reaction score
Sound observations, but the things of which you speak of, are traits of a man who can't ''pull '' the leather look. Leather doesn't make a man, it should only compliment him. Wesker however, is a little boy trying to act the hardman. He looks like he belongs in the YMCA.

Complete agreement over here.:)

He was cool in the lab clothes, the STARS uniform, even the tactical, covert outfit with the sleeves rolled up in CVX, but the leather....horrible. They really took it too far with RE5.

VP-70

Reaction score
Complete agreement over here.:)

He was cool in the lab clothes, the STARS uniform, even the tactical, covert outfit with the sleeves rolled up in CVX, but the leather....horrible. They really took it too far with RE5.
wayyyyyyyyy too far.was seriously uncalled for and showed a lack of originality from capcom.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Reaction score
wayyyyyyyyy too far.was seriously uncalled for and showed a lack of originality from capcom.
I think they just used him to utilize certain things they thought were cool, particularly Matrix type stuff, both in his outfit and moves and actions...uncalled for, defiantely.

If they wanted to introduce all of that junk to the series, they should have established a new character, not toss it onto an already existing one.

iloveuO-O

Reaction score
Kicking a door with a big lock on it 3 times will somehow break the lock....

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Reaction score
My leg will be fine after I get out of a beartrap.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Reaction score
That if it didnt have Leon as the main character it could TOTALLY be an Indiana Jones movie...

VP-70

Reaction score
Always befriend someone who has an excellent sense of timing and an infinite supply of Special rocket launchers.

NintenStar

Reaction score
If your about to fight the big cheese of the level, and all you have are healing supplies, ammo, chicken eggs, a handgun, a shotgun, and a knife, don't kick him, kill him with the shotgun.

Vicious

How Epic Are You?
Reaction score
My leg will be fine after I get out of a beartrap.
LOL That has to be the most funny post on this page xD It's true though.. In severance [A movie] This guys leg gets chopped off because he gets caught in a bear trap... Still RE4 awesome game.

Silverback

Moving Mountains
Reaction score
^ Funny you should be on the discussion of bear traps, because RE 4 has told me not to mess around with bear traps.

It's also told me that Ada Wong is a bitch-in-a-red-dress.

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
Reaction score
RE 4 taught me how to kick-start a genocide against Spaniards.