• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
Reaction score
Been busy AF recently with summer stuff, didn’t really have time to go online that much.

SLS_60

Reaction score
I guess this is a leaving post. I'm cutting back on social media. I proooooobably will pop my head back in when the next big Resident Evil thing pops up to be like "can you believe this garbage?" or "omg I love this garbage" lol.

włamywacz

Reaction score
I did not come back on the forum anyway because I am new, although I have ever read with you. I decided that I will also share what I have because a lot has happened. She forced me to do something that changed the situation, to a situation where things have changed and it is wrong not so bad. Dinners at my mother's are something I missed for 5 years. Now I am going back, you are going to start a new job and I am looking for a new apartment to make a normal life of my life. Sitting at my parents' house is fun, but it is not a solution that would fully satisfy me. My one-person family has grown with a new member - a German Shepherd, with whom I live quite interestingly. You have to arrange it a bit because it is quite unruly but I think that everything will go well

Soul Fist

Reaction score
Hey.

Well somehow I didn't know why I left for a year, but I am back. Besides there are a lot of stuff going on for Resident Evil, so I thought it's a good idea to talk about them with the community.

Outrage, the movie and a lot.