• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Reaction score
@tremor I am. In fact you caught me less than a week away from becoming a Mrs.

How are you? I hope things have been well on your end.♥️♥️
Really?? Congratulations darlin’! I’m so happy for you! :D

I’m managing the best I can. I lost my mom back in September so life seems really odd lately. But I’m okay, I promise. My brother and I took care of her for 10 years just about, and we couldn’t have jobs so I’ve been working my butt off to get things in order so I can get back into the world and start working again after what feels like forever.

Magnolia Grandiflora

Kahnum of Outworld
Reaction score
@tremor I'm so sorry to hear that, my love. You know that if you ever need to vent my inbox is always open. I can't imagine having to try and find my way back into the workforce after that long on top of losing mom; losing her was hard enough. ♥️♥️

Hania

Reaction score
@tremor I am. In fact you caught me less than a week away from becoming a Mrs.

How are you? I hope things have been well on your end.♥️♥️

Congratulations! I just joined the forum and here such beautiful news comes to me. Where are you from? I am asking because I am curious how the matter of weddings in your country looks like in these strange times. In Poland, from what I associate, there is a limit of 5 people, and more is an illegal gathering :D

Magnolia Grandiflora

Kahnum of Outworld
Reaction score
@Hania Welcome to the forums!!

I'm from the US. I don't remember exactly what I was told when I booked about three months ago but I believe outdoors, which is what we are doing, it had to be less than 50 people. (We have 10 including us but not including the officiant and photographer, so 12.)

I believe that indoors it all depends on the capacity of the venue. You're allowed to run at a certain percentage of the normal capacity for a venue. We never considered indoors though so I'm not 100% sure.

Last edited:

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Reaction score
Really?? Congratulations darlin’! I’m so happy for you! :D

I’m managing the best I can. I lost my mom back in September so life seems really odd lately. But I’m okay, I promise. My brother and I took care of her for 10 years just about, and we couldn’t have jobs so I’ve been working my butt off to get things in order so I can get back into the world and start working again after what feels like forever.
I'm so sorry to hear that Tremor - I know from your previous posts your mother was unwell for a long time. I hope you and your brother are ok and I can confidently speak for everyone when I say we are really happy to see you here again :giggle: