The ending of BIOHAZARD: The beast of the north sea

hoppsan

Aug 12, 2019
So i've seen this book being mentioned as canon according to several of the big RE-timelines out there and yet its very hard to find out what actually happens in the book anywhere online.

There's a short summary on the RE-wiki but it seems to cut off somewhere in the middle of the story and there's also a half-finished translation of the book available at projectumbrella but that one skips ahead a few times and the ending is missing completely.

Could anyone who've read it give a short (or long) summary of what happens in the end? What happens to Gadiwell Island? To the umbrella base/castle? To Gilliam? To Millenia? And what about Rain and Norse?

Albertwesker959

Poor performance endeed
Feb 4, 2019
This book seems to be Canon but the story and character are not connected to any other resident evil game, is a "spin off", since almost no mention is made of the main series event, only umbrella is mentioned...
It look like a new story entirely than a real spin off...
I would actually like to read to see if there are any connections to the series, since I only read summary and wikipedia, but this summary are like the one you mentioned they miss parts