So how did Ada escape the Lab?

TyrantNemesis

I'LL GIVE YOU STARS!
After Leon, Claire and Sherry escaped via the train, how the hell did Ada manage to get out of there in time before everything blew up?

I guess in her words,
"I'll leave THAT to your imagination."

Deathstroke

Slade Wilson
Actually you can not only see that but also play it in the game "Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles". Ada patched herself up, made sure Leon got the Rocket Launcher and then headed to a certain point in Raccoon City where she hitched a ride via helicopter (with Weskers help who also gave her the famous grapnel hook of hers).

See here:

Last edited:
If we assume it's ada in the final mr. x fight, which it probably is, then ada must have escaped through some vent shafts.

Firstly, they were on the ground floor, the train-station was actually above ground. You don't see a lot of the station but i used to inagine there being some sort of link to the chemical plant/ factory. We know in REUC she escaped through the sewers outside the hotel, but i think she might of escaped back via the marshalling yard. I really think they ****ed up the realism with the ending scenes. Well, we know she escaped at least.

Albertwesker959

She probably escaped via the sewer trought the main entrance to the lab...
And Infact she was in the sewer in death door in umbrella chronicles