• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Reaction score
Truth be told I would totally do the Viking braids myself too but my husband doesn't like to braid hair. I love the look though, that's probably why he let me cut most of his hair off to do it lol.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Reaction score
Thank you my dear!
I meant to add - I'm also loving that lipstick! I know it's a little random, but I have a bit of an obsession with lipstick. I probably own around 25. :lol:

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Reaction score
I meant to add - I'm also loving that lipstick! I know it's a little random, but I have a bit of an obsession with lipstick. I probably own around 25. :lol:
Hahaha thanks and same here! I love the bright lipsticks as you can tell. :lol:

Reactions: Jen

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Reaction score
Nice and personal. I love it!

Here is one of me that got kind of washed out when switching from phone to PC: (Notice the lovey Dad angle I got going on. No kids for me yet though!)

You must be registered for see images

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Reaction score
Nice and personal. I love it!

Here is one of me that got kind of washed out when switching from phone to PC: (Notice the lovey Dad angle I got going on. No kids for me yet though!)

Same here but the husband and I will try for kids again within the year. We'd tried in 2017 and ended up having a miscarriage and I took the recovery time to go back to school. Now that I have a career rather than just a job, I will feel better trying again, at least when I've settled into the new career.

Last edited:

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Reaction score
Same here but the husband and I will try for kids again within the year. We'd tried in 2013 and ended up having a miscarriage and I took the recovery time to go back to school. Now that I have a career rather than just a job, I will feel better trying again, at least when I've settled into the new career.
Sorry to hear that, @Rain611 - that's never easy stuff.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Reaction score
I hope this works. The image is too large and I'm just copying the address from Google photos -_- But its supposed to be me in a face mask with the Umbrella logo

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Reaction score
I hope this works. The image is too large and I'm just copying the address from Google photos -_- But its supposed to be me in a face mask with the Umbrella logo
Pssst, it’s a lil square.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Reaction score
I'm going to try to update soon. I recently got a haircut on a whim and cut -10 inches- of hair. I honestly didn't know my hair was that long. I'm still adjusting to it being short again. It is so wildly wavey again now that I don't have all the weight of my hair keeping it all mostly straight. And here I thought I grew out of the wild hair lol /eyeroll

Spoiler for size. Pardon my RBF, I hate my teeth so this is what you get lol.

Last edited:

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Reaction score
The hair looks great! I mean, the stern face looks like you're deciding whether or not to bomb an alien threat, but I love it! Next up, I want to hear some peoples' voices!

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Reaction score
Yea, that's why I said pardon the RBF lolz. I would love to get Invisalign or something like that so I could be more confident with my smile but it just hasn't happened yet. I'd rather put all of our extra money towards a down payment on a house and gtfo my apartment life. Then we'll see what happens. #wishlist

Edit: I forgot to mention that I straightened my hair for that picture. It's ridiculous otherwise.

Last edited:

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
Reaction score
Me being happy as a bird while visiting the ICEbar in Stockholm.