• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Release Announcement Of Resident Evil 4 Remake.

D

Deleted member 21244

Nobody knows yet, but i guess after re 8 is released, probably at the end of 2021

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Reaction score
This was a sweet little topic that got solved in a matter of minutes.

I imagine that Wesker959 is right. We will probably get the announcement for RE4 REmake at whatever version of E3 they will have in 2021. We might also hear about RE Outrage, which according to a leaker, it is actually RE Revelations 3! I guess we'll see.

D

Deleted member 21244

@UniqTeas I'm honestly hoping he's not right. Not to be a party pooper but I was hoping for a CV remake before RE4.

RE4 doesn't need a remake that badly.
I was hoping for a code veronica remake too, but unfortunately the hackers who stole all of capcom data leaked all re project until 2022/2023, ant re 4 remake is in development targeting a release date in 2022,and they also leaked screenshoot regarding asset of the game, so it pretty much seams that the game is 100% real... While code veronica remake is not even in capcom plan for the next years :(
But the good news is that the development team of re 8 will be free after re 8 release, so if capcom want they can put them on a re code veronica remake if they here fan voices
the re 8 team is the same that made re 2 remake, and in my opinion this team is more competent than the one that made re 3 remake and that's currently working on re 4... So, there is an high chance that Capcom decide to put them in charge of a code veronica remake after re 8 is completed

Unfortunately the asset screen were removed on capcom request but you can still find 3 images here

And here

Last edited by a moderator:

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Reaction score
@UniqTeas I'm honestly hoping he's not right. Not to be a party pooper but I was hoping for a CV remake before RE4.

RE4 doesn't need a remake that badly.

I 10000% agree, but Wesker959 is right. We have definitive proof that RE4 REmake is happening and there is no news about CV unless it is under some kind of codename. Unfortunate since CV needs a REMAKE the most!