• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RE Project Platinum

RipvanX

Reaction score
I have decided to get all RE Platinums on PlayStation. I have all of them except for ORC, Resistence, RE8 ,and Umbrella Corps... *BIG shrugs* I am really not looking forward to UC at all. REVerse will also most likely get a plat when it releases next year. Wish me luck!

P.S. Thread is meant to discuss any challenges or tips in obtaining these elusive plats. So far for me Revelations 1 was the hardest for having to grind Raid mode and beating the hardest difficulty, but I have a feeling UC will probably kill me..

SpaceOwlHoot

Reaction score
Good luck...actually kind of interested in hearing your updates

RipvanX

Reaction score
Thanks! Will be some time tho maybe a couple months until I can get around to tackling this.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Reaction score
That is an amazing feat. Some of them are just hard. I am SO close to the Village Plat, but I cannot manage to stay interested in doing the S ranks on the Mercs mode. Like, I just cant!

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Reaction score
That is an amazing feat. Some of them are just hard. I am SO close to the Village Plat, but I cannot manage to stay interested in doing the S ranks on the Mercs mode. Like, I just cant!
Pretty sure that's the one trophy that keeps most people from getting the Village platinum. I didn't waste my time with it either and I'm a completionist lol.