• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Random Stupid Realization

justliketheplant

Reaction score
Name
Ro
Ok, so according to ,

Harem is a genre/plot frame that is mostly present in the Japanese media of anime, manga, Light Novels, Visual Novels, and Video Games. It typically features a High School–aged male lead with at least two (usually at least three and often a lot more) available girls who may be actively interested in him but at the very least are bound by circumstances to be close to him.

And:

The protagonist [...] almost never actually enters a consummated romantic relationship with any of them, except perhaps as the grand finale.

I mean, Resident Evil 4 is by no means Ranma 1/2, but between Ashley, Ada, and Hunnigan it technically fits the trope.

This is 100% a brain fart and I'm not being incredibly serious. I just thought of it the other day and was amused.

Teen Tyrant

The Master Debater
Reaction score
A very interesting point. It can also extend to Leon’s arc across the series as a whole, and can include Claire, Angela, and Helena (I don’t include Manuela as she was far too young, although subtle moments in Darkside Chronicles seemed to indicate it was being suggested *shudder*).

Personally, between them all, I’d have Leon pick between Claire and Ashley. The others are simply too unavailable for either professional or emotional reasons.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Reaction score
This is my new headcanon and it's completely accepted...