Mr. X's missing attack

PaulDB

Jan 10, 2019
Alcalá de Henares, Spain
I have played RE2 Remake many times and I have yet to see Mr. X perform an attack in which he puts one fist in his hand, raises it above his head and slams it down. I have seen all his other attacks, (punch, leaping punch, choke slam and turning hook), but not this one. My fellow gamers have said he does perform this attack in game, but I have only seen it in the Model Gallery in the Extras section.

Please let me know how I can make Mr. X perform the overhead hammer fist move.

Albertwesker959

Poor performance endeed
Feb 4, 2019
I have played RE2 Remake many times and I have yet to see Mr. X perform an attack in which he puts one fist in his hand, raises it above his head and slams it down. I have seen all his other attacks, (punch, leaping punch, choke slam and turning hook), but not this one. My fellow gamers have said he does perform this attack in game, but I have only seen it in the Model Gallery in the Extras section.

Please let me know how I can make Mr. X perform the overhead hammer fist move.
I don't know, just stand there and let him punch you until he perform the attack

Reactions: PaulDB

PaulDB

Jan 10, 2019
Alcalá de Henares, Spain
I don't know, just stand there and let him punch you until he perform the attack
I've tried this. He will not perform the attack, no matter what I do. I did a test to determine if he would and this is what I came up with...

I let him hit me once, knocking me some distance away. He then followed up with his face grab attack and after I counter it, he hit me with a single punch again. I tried running at him this time to close the distance and instead of his face grab, he single punched me again. If there happens to be some distance between us, he does a leaping single punch.

The axehandle attack still wasn't executed. What kind of conditions do there need to be in order for X to do this move?

Albertwesker959

Poor performance endeed
Feb 4, 2019
I've tried this. He will not perform the attack, no matter what I do. I did a test to determine if he would and this is what I came up with...

I let him hit me once, knocking me some distance away. He then followed up with his face grab attack and after I counter it, he hit me with a single punch again. I tried running at him this time to close the distance and instead of his face grab, he single punched me again. If there happens to be some distance between us, he does a leaping single punch.

The axehandle attack still wasn't executed. What kind of conditions do there need to be in order for X to do this move?
Don't know, he perform the hit on me sometimes, try to stai as close to him as possible, dodge the first punch and get close to him

Reactions: PaulDB

PaulDB

Jan 10, 2019
Alcalá de Henares, Spain
Don't know, he perform the hit on me sometimes, try to stai as close to him as possible, dodge the first punch and get close to him
I did it. Mr. X performs the axehandle attack if you dodge his first punch on danger mode and then stay within arms reach. It's a one-hit kill move that you cannot survive, at least while playing on hardcore mode.

Reactions: Albertwesker959

Albertwesker959

Poor performance endeed
Feb 4, 2019
I did it. Mr. X performs the axehandle attack if you dodge his first punch on danger mode and then stay within arms reach. It's a one-hit kill move that you cannot survive, at least while playing on hardcore mode.
Niceee
glad you finally made it :)