• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 It Is The WORST Resident Evil To Date!

BadWolf

All About Video Game Challenges
Reaction score
Resident Evil 4 had fantastic atmosphere, especially at the start. And it manage to change the formula but still keep that RE smell (at least for me).

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Reaction score
Resident Evil 4 had fantastic atmosphere, especially at the start. And it manage to change the formula but still keep that RE smell (at least for me).
Yeah i agree RE4 has a terrific atmosphere in the village,that opening section in the village couldn't be more perfect! you explore the grungy&dim village you find the demented village folk,gruesome corpses etc

all you had was a handgun to hopelessly fight off the entire village i just wish the entire game stayed that way instead of empowering you with all the guns,upgrades,ammo&physical attacks.

PierreLeSang

Reaction score
This game is one of a kind and that's why it has 96 points on Metacritic - pure awesomeness.

MartinMilk

OBSRV
Reaction score
I think RE4 gameplay wise and the atmosphere is alot better than RE5. But hey it's all about taste.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Reaction score
Let's see

1. Leon is sent on a search and rescue mission. Which was inspired from Resident Evil 1.

2. Leon a skilled fighter has to find protect a scared girl. Which was inspired from Resident Evil 2.

3. Both Leon and Ashley get infected. Which was inspired from Resident Evil 2 and 3.

4. Helicopter gets shot down while final boss watching. Which was inspired from Resident Evil 3.

Shocker

Reaction score
RE4 is damn near perfect IMO. I hated the 2 button cut scene stuff but other than that perfect.

Last edited: