Get To Know Each Other

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Jul 20, 2011
The Hive
When you do, tell me and we can make others around here confused. :lol:
I'm jealous. I never did learn any Chinese (unless you count Kanji). The closest I got was Japanese and if I'm being honest I only got to maybe a 1st grade level with it :x

Reactions: Jonipoon

Mr.R

Sep 29, 2016
Wow..I've never heard another soul mention Cold Fear...

And yeah, comics are in an AWFUL place right now. I'd happily go back to 90's comics over what's going on currently XD. And you think Cyclops is a character people never call their favorite? My guy, my favorite is Iceman XD. So I feel you there lol
Yeah! Cold Fear isn't a bad game though. Obscure, yeah, but not bad. I actually enjoyed. Talking about Obscure...there's the Obscure 1 & 2. Kinda meh but...

Iceman? Damn...okay, now I feel for you man...
When you do, tell me and we can make others around here confused. :lol:
Will do xD I actually have a friend learning, I might ask her for a few tips and we can make others lightly confused, hahaha!

Reactions: KennedyKiller

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Mar 29, 2009
Howdy everybody,

My name is Brittany, which is what the “b” in my username stands for... amongst other things... :wink:
Star is actually my middle name and I guess you could say it’s a play on S.T.A.R.S. too.

Hmm... I’m 29 years old- soon to be 30 this September. I’m Italian and Irish. I have a bachelors in psychology and am still trying to figure my life out lol. I currently work at one of the largest credit unions which has been a great experience but not necessarily something I see myself doing the rest of my life. As of now, I am working on going back to school for a bachelors in nursing while also considering working in Child Protective Services.

When I’m not consumed with work, you will find me completely enjoying doing nothing too constructive.:lol:
Like any true libra, I need to have balance and I am slowly learning to balance my free time with having days off dedicated to doing whatever I want and then having days where I actually plan on getting things done. I’m the type who needs to plan if I want to make sure anything gets done.

My interests revolve around movies and some games. I really love the sci-fi and horror genres. My absolute favorite fandoms are Predator, Alien, and Resident Evil (surprise) as I’ve grown up with all three of them. I’d like to say that I read and write more but I’m still working on those hobbies. heh

Fashion and shopping is always dangerously fun therapy. I also enjoy going for a run outdoors with some good tunes to help clear my head. Being in Florida, I usually like to try and balance being outdoors. Swimming and kayaking are always a blast. I’ve gotten into kickboxing...

I have fur babies but no real kids... yet.

Black cats and Shih Tzus <3

That’s all I got for now.

Last edited:

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Supporter Gold
Jan 21, 2011
The United States of America
Howdy everybody,

My name is Brittany, which is what the “b” in my username stands for... amongst other things... :wink:
Star is actually my middle name and I guess you could say it’s a play on S.T.A.R.S. too.

Hmm... I’m 29 years old- soon to be 30 this September. I’m Italian and Irish. I have a bachelors in psychology and am still trying to figure my life out lol. I currently work at one of the largest credit unions which has been a great experience but not necessarily something I see myself doing the rest of my life. As of now, I am working on going back to school for a bachelors in nursing while also considering working in Child Protective Services.

When I’m not consumed with work, you will find me completely enjoying doing nothing too constructive.:lol:
Like any true libra, I need to have balance and I am slowly learning to balance my free time with having days off dedicated to doing whatever I want and then having days where I actually plan on getting things done. I’m the type who needs to plan if I want to make sure anything gets done.

My interests revolve around movies and some games. I really love the sci-fi and horror genres. My absolute favorite fandoms are Predator, Alien, and Resident Evil (surprise) as I’ve grown up with all three of them. I’d like to say that I read and write more but I’m still working on those hobbies. heh

Fashion and shopping is always dangerously fun therapy. I also enjoy going for a run outdoors with some good tunes to help clear my head. Being in Florida, I usually like to try and balance being outdoors. Swimming and kayaking are always a blast. I’ve gotten into kickboxing...

I have fur babies but no real kids... yet.

Black cats and Shih Tzus <3

That’s all I got for now.
Retail Therapy FTW. You're speaking my language.

Reactions: bSTAR_182

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Oct 14, 2012
Florida
Austin is the name. As in Colonel Steve Austin from the Million Dollar Man. And *NOT* Austin Powers like so many comedians in high school suggested. I am 24 years old. Fun fact: I am the oldest in my friend group by 1-2 years. I'm queer, and super dirty-minded for a virgin.

I work in the food service department at my local hospital. Its been...interesting these last few weeks. After this dies down I plan on finding a job I won't feel so miserable to be at and enroll in some classes.

I have been in love with Resident Evil since my dad played the classics when I was too young for those games. He even took me to see the first movie in theaters...when I was like 5 :P I enjoy many other video games nowadays. I love punk music, and bands considered "emo."

My beautiful son is an all black cat named Wesker. We also have my brother's spoiled kitty, a Tortoiseshell named Regan (The Exorcist), and my mom's kitten, an all white cat named Khaleesi.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Jun 6, 2016
Hey, I think Austin is a cool name! My favorite city in Texas at least despite the fact that I've never been to Texas. haha. And my guess is that a lot of us who are Resident Evil and horror fans are pretty dirty minded as well. Comes in similar territory. haha. Can't speak for everyone.

Brittany Star is a cool name. I used to know a girl named Star as a child, but she disappeared in my life so long ago.

Good to learn about y'all! Wayne approves.

Reactions: bSTAR_182

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Mar 29, 2009
Retail Therapy FTW. You're speaking my language.
Honestly, this quarantine ain’t helping with my online shopping .

Hey, I think Austin is a cool name! My favorite city in Texas at least despite the fact that I've never been to Texas. haha. And my guess is that a lot of us who are Resident Evil and horror fans are pretty dirty minded as well. Comes in similar territory. haha. Can't speak for everyone.

Brittany Star is a cool name. I used to know a girl named Star as a child, but she disappeared in my life so long ago.

Good to learn about y'all! Wayne approves.
I used to know two sisters named Apples and Peaches from my childhood! :D

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Jun 6, 2016
I was a student teacher at an elementary school in Albany, NY for a semester in college. I really loved it. But I had some students with very interesting names such as: Deluxiana, Reinissia, and Dulce. I never pursued teaching because I never felt I was taught how to be a teacher. But things at the Tea Company are going pretty well right now despite big quarantine issues.

If y'all wanna try some tea - feel free to visit our website: www.carawaytea.com.

After all - the only reason I have put over 800 comments on this Resident Evil Forum was to sell tea. It's the long con. haha