Gaming Confessions!

Flipqy42

The North Remembers
Hot take, (or not, I don't know how beloved Chrono Trigger is) but the final boss fight in Chrono Trigger is f*cking bullsh*t and almost ruins the rest of the game for me.

I hate to admit it but I hex edited like 150 life hearts in on this game Adventures of Pip. The hearts cover the entire screen so it's nearly impossible to see what you're doing but you can't die. I was happy that I was successful since I know almost nothing about hex editing but I pretty much ruined the game for myself. Should have just left it alone haha.

Shinigami7724

Lurking is my jam.
Weird quirk. Never finished the first game of any series, franchise, trilogy, you name it.

RE1, Metroid Prime 1, Uncharted, MGS1,
Chances are, I usually skip to the second game and love that game but I cannot for the love of me enjoy any of the 1st games. Be it title or actually the first in the series.

I usually never actually like them, but there are a few cases where they're just boring to me.

Confession. I have never finished Fallout 4. Last year I came close. Was nearing the end when you have to choose your alliance. I just could not do it. Though, I played through the two story dlc's.

Also, I have never finished a Nintendo game. Only got my 8-bit Nintendo in my teens.

Also, I have not finished any of the Elder Scrolls or Final Fantasy games. Me a bad gamer :(

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I have never finished FFV, FF8, or FF13 and I generally beat every game I play if I can manage it.

Each time for a different reason, but I still want to come back to them someday!

Jonipoon

Valentine's valentine
I played the first half of FFX when I was around 12. Since then, never again. I remember I liked the story, characters and atmosphere, but utterly disliked the turn-based battle system. And I've never been a fan of this type of battle system in any other game.

Except for Heroes of Might & Magic though... But that's more of a strategy game.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I played the first half of FFX when I was around 12. Since then, never again. I remember I liked the story, characters and atmosphere, but utterly disliked the turn-based battle system. And I've never been a fan of this type of battle system in any other game.

Except for Heroes of Might & Magic though... But that's more of a strategy game.
I was never a fan either but FFXV ditched the turn based combat.

:biggrin:let me make a weird one
when i was kid and i saw the RE2 for first time, i didn't understand a word and what is going on in game, really . only word we understand was "boyfriend" which Ada said and nothing Else. so the game plot was this in my mind:

Leon came to city and stuck there, Ada came to visit his boyfriend who -probably- was a -house -thief who was arrested by Police officers and locked up in cell (i mean the guy in cell :razz:) and Ada was herself a thief too, that explains why Annette had problem with her ,and she had problem with Leon so basically i haven't a clue about what is going on in game :biggrin:

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
To all the people who have slept on the FF series - It was worth it to play and probably still is. However, the time to play may have dwindled.

I would suggest DLing FF6 on your phone just for fun and see how far you can get with it. It may not seem like a gem anymore to people who have never played it, but I played FF6 for my second time in 2018 and I still really loved it. A lot of the games in the series are literal masterpieces (except for FF13). haha.

I suggest giving it a shot and seeing if it can hold your attention.

Shinigami7724

Lurking is my jam.
As much as people liked them and the era.

The entirety of the PS1 era was just plain old eugh to me.
Can never bring myself to even play 10 minutes of a PS1 game before my interest just croaks, nor did I like many of the things that originated on it,

Crash, Spyro, Tomb Raider, ect.
Hell, even the first RE and MGS remain my least favorite games in each respective series.

Growing up with the GBA and Gamecube mixed with some N64, I always felt the games were lacking in a way. Or maybe it was those games charms that never particularly spoke to me.
Either way. PS undoubtedly has my least favorite IPs of the bunch.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Must be nice for you Shinagami seeing all the reboots and remakes of these classic series, so you can enjoy them without the irritation of the old world gameplay. haha

Shinigami7724

Lurking is my jam.
Must be nice for you Shinagami seeing all the reboots and remakes of these classic series, so you can enjoy them without the irritation of the old world gameplay. haha
Well...I'm still playing the Sonic Adventure series to this day, so I can't say the old world gameplay was the issue.
That and I haven't been on speaking terms with any of Sony's creations for the better have of 5 years now.