• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) Extreme Battle Mode

1995umk3

Reaction score
Has anyone tried beating it?? I havn't beaten any of the mini games/mercenaries in 2-3 or 4 when you fight giant dr. salvador.

Its on the RE2 dual shock version, I forgot about this mini game in re2.. I only know about the hunk and tofu ones.

You must be registered to view media

Albertwesker959

Poor performance endeed
Reaction score
Has anyone tried beating it?? I havn't beaten any of the mini games/mercenaries in 2-3 or 4 when you fight giant dr. salvador.

Its on the RE2 dual shock version, I forgot about this mini game in re2.. I only know about the hunk and tofu ones.

You must be registered to view media
Unfortunately i never manage to play this mini game because i didn't have the dualshock version of re 2 but the original ps1 version

I would have liked to play it
I beat mercenaries from re 3 many times, and 100% completed the mercenaries from re 4, 5 and 6 whit some impressive record but never manage to ger this one unfortunately
I was really hoping to play it in re 2 remake but they didn't put it, a was also hoping for mercenaries in re 3 but they will not put it on the remake

Awebb

Reaction score
I beat it back then. I had to buy an import version, because there never was a PAL version of this thing.

1995umk3

Reaction score
This one and the RE4 mini games are the only ones I got into. The main menu sounds/font style on the extreme battle mode is one of the many other best cool things they did on these old RE titles in the 90s.