Costumes

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
As the title would suggest, costume talk!
What costumes do you guys use in this game? Original or HD.

I usually have Billy in the Wolf Force or Jacket costume.

I can never decide with Rebecca. I guess I usually use Leather, S.T.A.R.S 1996, S.T.A.R.S Prototype, or Team Wesker.

Last edited:

KevinStriker

Too many hands on my time, too many feelings...
Nah, I need Billy in his Jacket outfit. He's gotta look like Don Johnson in Miami Vice.

As for Rebecca, I gravitate more towards S.T.A.R.S. 1996 in the same way I use Chris' S.T.A.R.S. uniform in Resident Evil 5.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Supporter Gold
For Rebecca, I can't really decide either because I like pretty much all of her costumes except the fan-made T-shirts. I usually end up changing her outfit every five minutes anyway.

For Billy, I prefer Wolf Force, then his default costume. The other two aren't really to my liking; while I normally like men in suits, I don't think Billy looks as good in one as some of the other male characters would.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
For Rebecca, I can't really decide either because I like pretty much all of her costumes. I usually end up changing her outfit every five minutes anyway.
Yeah, sometimes I'll decide on an outfit, then I'll go into the next room and change it again. Maybe I should assign different costumes to different areas.

HookerZombie

For Rebecca I like her basketball uniform the most (because it was part of an Easter egg in Resident Evil 2) but I also like her cheerleader outfit, "nurse" uniform (I have a thing for Japanese lolita fashions), and her fan-made T shirts (the Jill Sandwich and Umbrella shirts are my favorites).

For Billy I only really like his default outfit and suit. I don't really care for the two new outfits they gave him because they look too ridiculous in my opinion.