• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

5 Films to Get to Know You

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Reaction score
By sheer coincidence, I walk into the thrift store today and they have a DVD of Raising Arizona for a dollar.
Probably wouldn't have even given it a second glance if I hadn't seen the clip that was posted here and would have continued to mistake it for some other movie, like Raising Helen.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Reaction score
By sheer coincidence, I walk into the thrift store today and they have a DVD of Raising Arizona for a dollar.
Probably wouldn't have even given it a second glance if I hadn't seen the clip that was posted here and would have continued to mistake it for some other movie, like Raising Helen.

Hahaha! Yesss, I hope you enjoy it!

Turo602

The King of Kings
Reaction score
Easy to do since I did mix some of the my favorite movies in my list! :lol:

Same. Thinking on it more, I don't think I even needed 5 movies. Clerks perfectly encapsulates my entire personality.:lol:

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Reaction score
Same. Thinking on it more, I don't think I even needed 5 movies. Clerks perfectly encapsulates my entire personality.:lol:
Clerks is probably the single movie I've seen more than any other film in my life.

KevinStriker

Reaction score
I'm reminded of one of my favourite quotes from RedLetterMedia ever:

"Clerks. taught me anybody could make a film. And Pink Flamingos taught me anybody could make a film about anything."

KevinStriker

Reaction score
Hahaha! Yesss, I hope you enjoy it!
Upgraded Raising Arizona on Blu-ray this week.
You must be registered for see images

Gun Powder B

Reaction score
1. The Godfather (Part 1 and 2 deserve a slot)
2. Predator
3. The Terminator
4. Dollars Trilogy (Fistful of Dollars, For a Few Dollars More, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly)
5. The Great Silence (1968 Sergio Corbucci film)*

*Django (1966 version NOT DJANGO UNCHAINED!) and The Mercenary (1971) are also great Sergio Corbucci films.

I could name several more but I think this is a good start. I think I should throw in Blade Runner as well, seems silly not to have it.