• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Zombie Airsoft war......

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
Heres the rules.
There are human levels: Pistol, Shotgun and assult rifel.
There are zombier levels.
1: l4d hoarde. takes two shots from a pistol to kill dont waste shotgun ammo on these noob zombies. can run fast.
2: re zombie. takes 5 shots to kill from shotgun one shot. slow, have to sneak around. all zombie classes must hold onto prey for 2 seconds to kill them. advised to sneak up on prey so you dont get your ass shot.
3: l4d hunter. can sprint at prey, must hold on for 3 seconds to kill prey. dies as easily as hoard.
4: witch. has to hide, until a human walks around the corner, then can run at prey and kill in two hits, must be female to play. one shot from shotgun to kill, 5 shots from pistol to kill
5: crimson head. can run at prey from start, takes one swipe of hand to kill prey. two shotgun shots to kill, 10 pistol shots.
6: re hunter. can run at prey from start. 3 shotgun shells to kill, 15 pistol shots. one swipe to kill prey
7: tyrant. can sprint at prey only 3 times per game. 20 shotgun shells to kill. 30 pistol shots to kill. one swipe to kill prey.
8: nemesis. this is the highest class. it cant die unless he gets bored and quits, or you sneak up behind him and pump 35 shells into his back.
these are the rules i play it with my friends all the time. its like larping but its fun.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I would not want to play as Tyrant or Nemesis... Then again If someone stood there trying to shoot me 30 odd times, I doubt they would last very long haha SWIPE!

Sounds fun, I use to do Airsoft in my mates garden we use to have 3-4 lives each, I miss airsoft!! It costs alot to get into it. I'm thinking of maybe getting a primery weapon, I got a mask! dont like not wearing eye protection haha

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
I would not want to play as Tyrant or Nemesis... Then again If someone stood there trying to shoot me 30 odd times, I doubt they would last very long haha SWIPE!

Sounds fun, I use to do Airsoft in my mates garden we use to have 3-4 lives each, I miss airsoft!! It costs alot to get into it. I'm thinking of maybe getting a primery weapon, I got a mask! dont like not wearing eye protection haha
XD i know how that goes.

Top Bottom